Dean Crownover offers a full range of personalized services for clients planning fundraisers, from strategic planning workshops to live auctioneering and all-inclusive packages.
Live Auctioneering and Event Services includes…
• 8 hours in consulting meetings
• Venue site check weeks before event PLUS early arrival on day of event (1 ½ hours prior to doors opening) to assess room set up, sound, A/V equipment, etc.
• Personalized order line-up of your Live Auction merchandise to drive maximum sales.
• Emcee duties until your Live Auction time
• Auctioneering the Live Auction
• Facilitating your Fund-A-Need
• Audience engagement and entertainment per your timeline.
• Put the burden of planning and facilitating your Live Auction on me with this comprehensive ‘auctiontainer’ service.
Consultation Services include…
• An initial free one-hour consultation
• Unlimited email and telephone support
• Minimum one hour phone consultation per week
• We’ll identify precise formulas to determine the specific fundraising aspects of your event: your financial goals, choice of venue, options for raising funds, what to auction, the timeline of your event and more.
Strategic Planning Services and Information
Dean’s 6 Crucial Meetings We Must Have To Guarantee Your Success!!
To help make you more money these are the consult meetings you MUST have with me. These meeting have over eight hours of ideas that will impact your bottom line. We need to schedule these on the calendar now. Yes, we can shift them around as we get near them but let’s get them on a calendar so we know they are locked in!
• EVENT ENVISIONING – this is for the decision makers only. At this meeting we talk through the entire event A-Z. The time line for the evening, the run-of-show and revenue streams are decide upon. This meeting should be in person if possible. (1.5 – 2 hours in length)
• ACQUISTIONS BRAINSTORM – Fun meeting for all of your committee, board, staff and top volunteers. We get into the nitty-gritty of what are there 3 top donations that sell like gangbusters and the top 3 to stay away from. You’ll get Dean’s full philosophy on what to ask for and how to ask for it. (1.5 – 2 hours in length)<
• PREPPING THE BIDDER – This is a super important meeting! It’s with your marketing team. We’ll go over all the ways to prep the bidder before the event and during the event. (1.5 – 2 hours in length)
• SITE CHECK – This is a walk through at the venue. The cater, venue rep, committee chairs, and sound company should be there so we can work out all logistic problems way before the event takes place. With each idea you use you will make that more money. (1 hour in length)
• TWO WEEK CRUNCH CALL – We’ll talk it all through again to make sure we are all good. (30 min in length)
• POST EVENT WRAP UP CALL – The most important meeting of them all! We’ll talk through everything that worked about the event and everything that we want to improve. (30 min in length)
Post Event Services
A one-hour phone conference with the chairperson and committee to critique the event and identify ways to make next year’s event even more successful.
POST EVENT WRAP UP CALL – The most important meeting of them all! We’ll talk through everything that worked about the event and everything that we want to improve. (30 min in length)
* Subject to availability